Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Dental Visits

In the middle of January, the girls had their first dental appointments.  Katelyn and Heather were rock stars during their cleanings and for Heather's age, the dentist was super impressed at how well she just sat in the chair.  I teased that it was because they had the TV on the ceiling and how my kids "get in the zone" when it comes to watching TV.  

Anyway, it turned out that both girls had cavities, Katelyn on her molars and Heather on her front teeth.  So, we scheduled follow-up appointments for as soon as possible so I didn't have to go into labor at the dentist office.  Again, both girls were rock stars during the fillings.  Heather however, bit down on her numb lip and cut right through the skin.  Poor girl had a huge swollen lip that lasted for a few days.  
I thought we did ok at brushing teeth, but I guess now we need to step up our game.

No comments:

Post a Comment