It is hard to believe how FAST my due date is approaching while at the same time, it feels like the days are so long and well, just uncomfortable. I guess it just depends on my perspective and whether I am grumpy from being up all night with indigestion!
Anyway, my sweet friends hosted a baby shower for me and I feel so spoiled! Everything was perfect and I am so grateful for all those who helped me celebrate. I just wish I had remembered to get a group picture of everyone! Bummer! But seriously, I am so thankful for those who were able to come and show their love and support!
 |
| 38 Weeks |
There are 12 announced pregnancies in our ward right now. I am the first of those 12, with one due about 1 or 2 weeks apart from then on. It is crazy but so fun at the same time to share in the pregnancy journey with so many amazing women! Just be careful about what you drink if you come visit - apparently there is "something" in the water!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment