While in Saint Geroge I took Katelyn to this really cool park, literally, one of the best I have been to. It had swings that were attached to each other so you could swing off another person's weight, a skateboard ramp simulator, a spinning circular device to practice your balance, a monkey bridge, and a real built in rock wall. I wish Katelyn was a little older so she could enjoy it more, or that I wasn't pregnant and I could, but we made the most of out it. Here is what she was able to enjoy:
We also enjoyed the warmer weather. Notice the shorts! We went on a morning walk along the backside of a golf course. My walk didn't last long as Katelyn wanted out of the stroller to explore. Somehow it ended up being me carrying her the whole way back despite the presence of a stroller. Not fun. She is getting too heavy! Or I am getting weaker!
We also were able to visit the Saint George Temple. There was a huge wedding party hanging around, so I was not able to get a bigger picture of the temple, but I promise this is us outside. Katelyn just wanted to get in the fountain. I don't blame her, it was stinkin' hot.
The rest of the trip was spent relaxing and going to more parks and eating out. It was a nice getaway, but I am happy to be back home where Paul can help chase Katelyn around. She is one busy girl!
what a fun park! You will need to tell me where that is, so we can go to it next time we are down there!
ReplyDelete