Sometimes you dream big but are served a huge disappointment. Such was my life tonight. I had the idea to make pizza and breadsticks for dinner. And while I was at it, to make cinnamon sticks for dessert. Well, the ideas were nice, and the pictures of what I made don't look too terrible, but...
somehow the baking/taste went wrong. The pizza dough was still doughy and no matter how much time I added to the oven, it didn't change. The bread and cinnamon sticks were dry and just tasted like cardboard sprinkled with garlic and cinnamon.
My wonderful husband ate what he could, because he loves me, but needless to say, the rest ended up in the trash and I had a bowl of cereal for dinner. Luckily for Katelyn, all she ate was the leftover olives and pineapples.
Tonight was a huge flop, and I still have no idea where I went wrong. I want to say I am a pretty successful chef/baker, but who knows. Maybe I have been fooled my whole life. For now, I have learned that delivery is the way to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment