When I texted my mom this morning telling her I added a post, she complained that I wasn't blogging enough. Apparently she is obsessed with pictures of Katelyn. I don't blame her. Katelyn is pretty darn cute. So, today you are getting two posts.
It is absolutely beautiful outside! Even though I was lacking energy (see previous post), I had to capitalize on this weather. I packed Katelyn up in the stroller and took her on a walk to the park. We tried a new park, and this park had a small curvy slide that Katelyn loved. She probably went down about 50 times (no joke). She got tired of climbing up the stairs and not realizing what I was starting, I picked her up and put her at the top of the slide. What a mistake. Now my back and arms hurt. Next time it is Daddy's turn to lift her...
Her favorite though was taking a big handful of wood chips and throwing them down the slide before she went down.
She was mad when I made her get back into the stroller to go home. She would have stayed all day. Maybe after her nap we will venture outside again. And maybe this time I will actually take a decent camera instead of just the crappy one on my phone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment