Saturday, September 18, 2010

Over

My Praxis 2 test has come and gone.  However, I left the testing center feeling like I got my butt kicked!  I never felt 100% confident with any of the 12 essays questions and my answers.  I just put an answer down with the hope of that is what the testers we looking for.  I wrote for almost 2 hours straight and still did not have enough time.  I totally left the last essay with an incomplete sentence and didn't get to fully argue my point.  Oh well.  At this point all I can do is keep my fingers crossed and hope the scoring team has sympathy on me. 

Now on to bigger and better things...  Preparations for the Baby???

2 comments:

  1. Wait, you're pregnant? I'm assuming so since you have the ticker at the top. Are you really due in December?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea you were pregnant. How did you forget to mention that in any of your posts. So exciting. Hope everthing is going well. Any names picked out?

    ReplyDelete