Saturday, October 31, 2015

October: Part 2

Our ward recently had the Primary program and Katelyn was so excited.  She talked about it all week and had to pick out her special clothes for the program.  She stood up on stage and did her best at singing, or making up words, but she was trying.  When it came time for her part in the microphone, she was shy, and quiet, but she said her part.  I recorded her later.  Here's what she said:
Zac turned 9 months old on the 27th of October, and boy, time is just flying.  He continues to be a happy, curious, and playful baby.  The girls make sure of that!
A few days ago we went to a pumpkin patch.  Between the slides, corn pit and animals, the kids could have stayed all day.  They were having a blast.
I finally convinced them to leave and we carved our pumpkins later that day.  Or, I should say, mom carved all the pumpkins.  Heather was only interested in playing with the bowl of seeds/goop, and Katelyn didn't want to get her hands dirty anymore.  I had fun helping them though.  Heather wanted a happy pumpkin, and Katelyn wanted an angry one, so collectively, this is what we came up with:
Zac will have to wait until next year to get his hands dirty.  I know he won't mind the mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment