Sunday, May 31, 2015

The Zac-O

My sweet little Zac is growing way too fast!  At 3 months old, I took this photo.  He was so smiley while I was taking these pictures that it was hard to choose just one!  But, I settled on this one because I just love his expression with his little smiling tongue.
It really has been a HUGE blessing that Zac is such a happy baby.  He is content to lay on the floor and watch his crazy, full of energy sisters, and smiles at almost everyone.  I'm afraid he is going to be a big flirt.  But really, I can't help but smile back at his sweet face!
I get asked a lot who I think Zac looks like, Katelyn or Heather.  Well, to me, it just depends on the day, moment, or expression.  Here are all the kids, in order, at 3 months old.  So, you decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment