Saturday, May 9, 2015

Swimming and a Temple Visit

The last weekend in April I decided I needed a family picture, with all 5 of us!  The only complete family one I had was from the day of Zac's baby blessing, and well, we all seemed in a daze that day.  So, after church when everyone was cleaned up (for the most part), we snapped a few pictures.  Here's the best of the bunch.  Haha!
Paul also took a few days off in April and was able to take the kids swimming, including Zac!  He loved the water and sat there just kicking and wiggling his legs.  I guess I have another water baby on my hands.
The girls are also getting more confident in the water.  I took a little video of them splashing around, but they were more interested in playing with daddy than having me video them.  I don't blame them.  Anyway, here's a little sample:
We topped off April by visiting the Payson Temple Open House.  The girls loved the "Cinderella stairs" and sparkly lights.  I agree that the lights were very sparkly and the temple in whole was beautiful.  I'm so thankful we were able to attend as a family.
 
The girls love their daddy so much that they want to be just like him.  Enough said.  Haha!
Keep the good times coming!  

1 comment:

  1. Katelyn's face on the last picture is priceless. Frame that picture baby!

    ReplyDelete