Sunday, May 31, 2015

Enjoying Life

A couple of weeks ago I took the kids to the zoo, despite the 90% forecasted chance of rain for almost the entire day.  Thankfully though, it only sprinkled when we first got there (right at opening), and then stopped for about 2 hours.  In those 2 hours, we were able to see most of the exhibits.  Then the clouds rolled in and let loose.  We bounced from building to building after that point while the girls fought over who got to hold the umbrella.  It sounds like a crazy adventure, but really, the whole trip was so fun and the kids had a blast.  Plus, because of the rain, there was hardly anyone there, so there were no crowds to fight!
We also spent an evening at Chick-fil-a where the girls got balloon crowns.  We stayed for way too long, but the girls had a blast going back and forth between eating and playing in the play area.  We didn't have anywhere else we needed to be, so it didn't bother me.
And then just this week, we spent an afternoon at the pool.  I have fish for children, so it didn't surprise me that I had to bribe them to get out of the water and leave.  They would have stayed all day.
Life has just been one big circus ride the past few weeks, but I'm so grateful I am able to be on that ride with these 3 kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment