Looking back at pictures, it seems like March was the month of fun. When I taught Katelyn's preschool class a few weeks ago, we explored with floating and sinking objects, and then had a little bubble fun. The kids had a blast. I love watching them learn, especially when they are having so much fun.
Zac is slowly snapping out of the newborn sleep mode, so watching him "play" has been quite enjoyable. Keeping him safe from the girls on the floor is a bit of a challenge, but thankfully we have not had any incidents yet. Teaching the girls, especially Heather, to be soft is still a work in progress. This video is not the best, as I decided to film after he had been laying there for awhile and was ready to be picked up, but view as you please.
The girls also started another tumbling class at the Provo Rec Center. They love this class! They are in separate age groups, so I signed them up for back to back classes. Basically, we just hang out at the Rec Center for two days a week.
This collection of pictures is just for kicks and giggles. I always love a good sleeping baby picture. Zac also started smiling, intentionally, and the girls love when I take their pictures so they can look at them.
A couple Saturday's ago, daddy had the whole day to spend with us so we went to Krispy Kreme in the morning then planned a picnic lunch at a park. I sure love my little family and cherish our outings together.





Your kids are so beautiful! Sounds like life is going well for you all.
ReplyDelete