I have a confession to make: I ate at Burger Supreme twice this weekend! Agh! Fattening! Paul and I first ate there on Friday night as part of our weekly date. But then, Saturday morning, I was looking around on Facebook and saw that Burger Supreme was giving 52% off because Jimmer Ferdette (BYU basketball player) scored 52 points in the game Friday night. We couldn't pass up 52% off! Don't worry though. We were called to repentance. At church we had lessons on the Word of Wisdom and eating in moderation and eating more fruits and vegetables. I felt guilty the whole time, and yes, I did commit to doing better! Unfortunately, after committing to do better, I ate 4 cinnamon rolls tonight! Will I ever win?
The weather has also been a little nicer, about 50 degrees. We took Katelyn out for a Sunday picnic and I really thinks she likes being outside, even though these pictures didn't capture that! I swear as soon as I take out the camera, she gets all grumpy!
Katelyn also has some new favorite toys. We bought her a floor toy mat and a fun bouncy chair and SHE LOVES THEM! She will lay on the floor and just talk and talk! She has definitely been moving her arms and legs around a lot more too! It is fun to play with her!
Here are some video clips of Katelyn. I have been trying to get video of her smiling, but like I said, whenever I get the camera out, she gets cranky. Therefore, I had to trick her in using the mirror and toys! The videos might be kind of long since I didn't edit or do anything fancy with them. Sometime in the future I might be creative!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment