Sunday, March 13, 2011

Frustration!

As I have been blog-stalking lately, I have noticed that so many people have such cute fonts on their blog.  So, wanting to be in the crowd, I googled how to get a cute font on my blog.  I read some articles and realized that it was going to take more work than I wanted to give it.  But, I went ahead and tried.  I opened the "edit HTML" tab and began reading through all the mumble jumble.  After about a combined total of three hours, eyes completely strained and hair pulled out, I think I figured it out.  I felt like a Computer Science Nerd - but hey, I now know what all the different codes mean in terms of the appearance of my blog.  That was kind of cool.  I just hope that I didn't screw things up too bad that you aren't able to see it correctly.  Let me know if you have trouble. 

Oh, and did I mention, that after these 3 hours, I went into the regular blogger settings and realized that they added some cute fonts?  I could have just done it that way instead of manually inputting all the codes and changing all the programming settings.  Go figure!  I guess I like to do things the hard way!

No comments:

Post a Comment