Saturday, March 5, 2011

Baking

For the longest time I wanted a Kitchen Aid but was too afraid to buy one because they are so stinking expensive.  When my parents were here in December, they saw my Christmas list and surprised me with one.  I was so excited.  However, for the longest time, it sat in the box on the floor in our kitchen.  Everyday I wanted to use it but never had the time or energy to take on the task of baking.  It's like my life was busy or something!  :)  Finally, at the beginning of February, when my life regained some structure, I opened it up and made some cookies!  I LOVED IT!  It was so much easier than trying to mix the dough by hand and having the hand mixer smell like it was going to explode at any second!  Thanks mom and dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment