Katelyn's first day of Kindergarten was a much anticipated day! For her, the day could not come soon enough. For me, it was a hard reality that she is really old enough to be in school. I was a little unsure how it would all go given her shy history. But to my surprise, as I was lingering around waiting for all the students to arrive, Katelyn turned to me and said, "Mom, aren't you supposed to leave?" And that's it. That was her signal to me that she was off and all "grown up!" I held my emotions together until I started to drive away from the school. I guess I was so worried about preparing her that I neglected to prepare myself.
She's having such a great time at school. She lucked out and ended up in the same class with her preschool and neighborhood friends. She even loves riding the bus to and from school each day. Hoping that the rest of her schooling goes this easily!
Heather also had a big day when she started another year of preschool with friends! She was so excited and made sure to pick out her own clothes! She loves her preschool group! I cannot believe how big she is getting either! She's a little smarty pants, too!
Zac has a few more years before he starts thinking about school, so for now, he is my little buddy at home. He finds all sorts of fun things to do like climb on top of the table and kitchen counters, as well as read books! He loves his books!
With these three, there is never a dull moment in our house! But I wouldn't have it any other way!





No comments:
Post a Comment