We spent the first part of October watching General Conference and eating homemade salsa with chips. Oh, and we had our usual conference Shirley's cinnamon rolls. Basically, we ate lots of yummy food. But don't worry, we tried to work it off by running in Katelyn's "Fun Run" at school. Katelyn had a blast running and Heather was happy to participate as well. Katelyn even won a raffle prize.
The beginning of October was also especially exciting because I celebrated my birthday - the big 3-0! Paul and I went out on a date a few nights before my actual birthday since the girls wanted to be a part of every birthday detail! They were definitely more excited about the day than me. But that made it fun. They brought me breakfast in bed (more cinnamon rolls) and then kicked me out of the house to have a few hours by myself. In the meantime, they went with Paul to buy a "surprise." I went out shopping and came home to flowers and a dinner made by Paul's mom. Zac also gave me a present by finally ripping through his pacifier which had been hanging on by a thread for so long. He kept bringing it up to me and saying, "Uh, oh!" and trying to hand it to me to fix. Thankfully, he took it like a champ and he is officially pacifier free!!! That was a huge blessing and I'll take it as a birthday gift!
The girls are still loving their dance class and recently finished learning a little dance that they performed for the parents after class. It was cute! I love seeing them learn new things and be excited to do it!


No comments:
Post a Comment