Wednesday, August 24, 2016

End of July

Over the last weekend of July, Paul's family on his mom's side had a reunion.  While I am still learning names and where everyone fits in the family, it was fun to be around everyone and learn a little more about this side of the family.  This photo is missing about two-thirds of Paul's immediate family, but these are the ones that were able to make it to the reunion!  Maybe someday everyone will be in the same picture.
We were able to spend some time with family and after watching her cousins, Katelyn got a little daring.  She insisted on taking her training wheels off!  She had been asking for some time but I always shrugged it off thinking she wasn't ready.  Boy was I wrong.  She picked it up super fast! 
We also hiked Stewart Falls and I forgot how dirty of a hike it is.  The kids were caked in dirt but that didn't stop them from having fun!  They loved playing in the waterfall and of course that added to the dirty mess when they had to hike out in wet shoes.  All I can say is thank goodness for baths! 

No comments:

Post a Comment