Monday, April 18, 2016

Dreams Do Come True

Some days are long, some days seem a blur, and some days pass too quickly.  But then you have magical days that you just want time to stand still!  This was one of them!  Everything about this day was perfect and I never want to forget the excitement, emotions, and overall memories.  While physical separations are unavoidable, I know without a doubt that families are meant to be together!  I'm so grateful to have mine reunited!

Our signs were made and the anticipation was intense:
But the moment finally came:
 Smiles, laughter and happy tears flowed:
I missed him terribly but every one of those 319 days I was and continue to be incredibly proud of Paul!  He makes sacrifices and works hard so that we can have a comfortable life.  This was just a blink of an eye in the realm of our eternity together!

No comments:

Post a Comment