1. We spent a day at the Museum of Natural Curiosity and while we visited all the exhibits, I only took this video of Zac at the water table. He sure loved that water and was soaking wet by the time he was done. Good thing I had extra clothes in the diaper bag. The girls had fun in the water too, as well as running/climbing/exploring the other exhibits.
3. We hiked the Y! I set low expectations not knowing how the girls, nor Zac and I, would do. But, we all, including all the cousins, made it to the top! It is not my favorite hike, so I think I earned extra brownie points for even going. Haha!
4. We made a stop at the Bean Museum and were sad that half of the museum was closed due to renovations. But, our favorites were still available to see. And Heather had been practicing her wink.
5. We made time for just the girls and had a fun Girls' Night celebrating one of Paul's sister's birthday. A big thank you to the guys for staying with the kiddos!
6. The girls were thrilled when we took the cousins to the Rec pool. And once Zac realized where we were, he was excited too. My little fish love that place.
6. We finally saw Inside Out thanks to the dollar theater and had lots of play time. One of the cousins got baptized, and just like the wedding, I failed to get a picture with the main event holders, but we are so happy for her choice and we were glad to be a part of her special day.
7. The kids had some extra energy so we decided on a day at Hang Time, which is a large trampoline facility. Here are some snippets of the girls from that night.
8. The girls also got a private archery lesson from their uncle and still talk about being like Merida (from the movie, Brave).
The time with family sure was fun, but adjusting back to normal life has been a challenge. Playing with mom just doesn't compare to a handful of cousins. And staying at home just isn't a suitable option.







No comments:
Post a Comment