Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Jump on It
I took the girls to Jump on It - a large gym full of trampolines - for the first time in November. Both were a little unsure at first, but needless to say, I had to bargain with them when it was time to leave. Here are two videos of them jumping:
For those who don't know, I sprained my ankle at a trampoline place back in 2006 (seems like ages ago) complete with an ER visit and crutches and a boot - so I was a little hesitant to take them. But I am so glad I did. We went during the Mommy and Me time so there were only little kids since the older ones were in school. We will definitely be going back, especially since that was my bargaining tool to get them to leave and for Katelyn to stop throwing herself down on the ground screaming, "I'm not ready to go!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment