Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Popsicles

I have been trying to come up with ways to use jars of baby food that Heather refuses to eat.  My recent creation, which was a success, was to make popsicles.  I took one jar of food, added 1/3 cup of milk or juice, and about 1/3 cup of sugar.  We tried peaches last night and they were a hit.  Apple is next on the list.  My only problem is I have a bunch of jars of green beans, peas, and carrots.  I am not about to put those in popsicles.  I have some limitations.  So I still need to do some thinking.  

We also kidnapped daddy one day while he was with the Army and we took him to a park to have lunch with us.  While I played with Katelyn on the playground, Heather had a photo shoot with Paul.

1 comment:

  1. You can use the carrots in carrot cake/muffins. Otherwise I am out. The Popsicles idea is genius

    ReplyDelete