I think I have mentioned this before, but I will say it again: I have a bit of an obsession with pictures. Shocking, I know. Luckily, Paul stands back and just supports me in this hobby of mine.
I have had this project in my head for awhile, only it wasn't feasible using the current software on my computer. So, I downloaded a trial version of photoshop and whipped these out. One of the photos required some serious editing, but hopefully you can't notice it too much. How was my first time?
These are their 3 month pictures and I am proud to say they are already printed and hanging on our hall wall. Now I just need to keep the motivation going so I can check off some other projects I have lingering in my head, currently collecting cobwebs.
Oh, and to Paul's awesomeness, he bought me photoshop for Mother's Day. See, he does support me.
These look great!!! I love Photoshop!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome! And I definitely can't tell which picture was edited. So creative!
ReplyDelete