Heather is officially eating food - that is, if you count rice cereal as food. After earning the nickname, "Grabypatties" and trying yogurt, cottage cheese, taco soup, or whatever mom and dad were eating, I figured it was time.
Katelyn had to be right there to help. :)
We also had Heather's 4 month check up. She remains in the 90th percentile for weight, weighing about 16 pounds. Due to some mix ups with a very new nurse who measured Heather at 10 pounds (which she obviously is not 10 pounds - I mean, did the nurse look at Heather?) and a doctor who didn't know how to use the scale, I do not have exact info. Her chart now shows her going from the 94 percentile at 2 months to the 1 percentile at 4 months. Awesome. Apparently Heather grew taller but lost weight. As you can tell, I am still bitter about it. I wish I had spoken up and demanded someone else remeasure her. I was trying to be polite, only now I just get a headache thinking about the fiasco. Lesson learned.
But, to leave you on a happy note, here's some daddy-daughters' time:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment