I took Heather's 3 month pictures a little over a week ago and boy was it stressful! I am too much of a perfectionist! Needless to say, I have greater respect for photographers. In my attempt, I took one round of pictures and hated them. The angles were wrong and the lighting was worse. So began my quest to research "photography" with an emphasis on children.
Thanks to the many blogs I read, my Canon T3 taking about 1,000 pictures, the numerous photo shoots, and my patient daughter who now probably has burned up retinas, here is what I came up with:
Katelyn didn't want to be left out so I took this quick shot. I plan to do more of just them in the next few weeks, so stay tuned. Time is just going by so fast and I love being a mom to these beautiful girls!
Feedback on the pictures is welcomed! How else am I suppose to get better?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment