Monday, August 1, 2011

Random Video

Like always, life has been pretty crazy here in the Manuele home!  Ok, not really.  Why am I kidding myself?  With Paul going to school for 3 hours a day and me being at home with Katelyn, this is the easiest my life has been.  But I am absolutely loving it!  I have been working on all those projects that always got pushed aside for when I have more time.  Well, now is that time.  In some future post I will tell about my projects-they're a secret for now.

This past weekend, my sister-in-law and her husband came over and watched Katelyn while Paul and I went on a date.  The weather has been beautiful so we planned for a bike ride.  Sounds nice, right?  Well, seeing how I have not been on my bike since I was two months pregnant, I was a little rusty.  Bottom line...my rear-end is still very much sore.  I'll leave it at that.  On a happier note, it was nice to enjoy the beautiful day and end it by seeing Harry Potter 7.2 with a big bowl of heart stopping, buttery popcorn.  

Katelyn is growing ever so big!  She is a scooting queen.  I took some video of what she has been up to.  Some good things, and some "not so good." :)




No comments:

Post a Comment