Is there such thing as a Hair Tamer? If so, Katelyn needs one. Her hair is at an awkward stage -- she still has her long mullet in the back and the front is getting longer. Lately I have been putting a unicorn ponytail in,
but after a long day of playing and finally figuring out how to pull the ponytail out, she looks like this:
This look reminds me of a certain character - Jimmy Neutron. Ironically enough, Katelyn is holding a toy of him in case you don't know what his hair looks like.
Sometimes I have the hair under control, and when I say under, I mean it. Like under all these cute headbands and bows that you usually see in her pictures. If she doesn't have a bow to match an outfit, I make one. I have become quite crafty these days in my free time.
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment