Thursday, May 19, 2011

Cereal Master

Katelyn tried rice cereal for the first time last Saturday.  I'll let Katelyn do the explaining:
"I'm so excited!  I finally get to eat food from a spoon and not have to beg mom for it!"
"Ok mom, I'm ready!"
"I'm doing it!"
"What are you looking at?  Blame mom for the mess on my face!  She needs training on how to feed me."
"Can't smile right now, my mouth is full and I'm eating."
"I got the spoon.  Now how did mom get that in my mouth?"
"Ok, figured it out.  Piece of cake.  Now, where's MORE cereal?"
So Katelyn is not quite feeding herself, but, her first feeding went so well.  I think all those times of letting her taste the ice cream off my spoon helped.  :)  Hopefully moving to vegetables will be just as easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment