...I cut my hair! I wanted to get my hair cut this past week while on Spring Break because my hair was getting so long and gross looking. I tried to go Wednesday morning while Paul was able to watch Katelyn, but the place I normally go to was closed. I came home defeated. I didn't really have any other time to go since Paul has been studying for finals and I start school again next week. So this morning while Katelyn was taking a nap and Paul was studying downstairs, I got the scissors out, started cutting, and made a huge mess in the bathroom. I cut about 5 inches off. She woke up just as I was finishing!
Paul did not even notice the cut nor the pile of hair in the bathroom trashcan. I had to tell him over dinner. I still love him though.
Friday, April 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow L, I'm impressed. I'd be too scared to do that! Looks great!
ReplyDelete