Our Easter was pretty laid back and relaxing. We were able to spend time with each other and with family. Here are a few details from the day:
Guess which basket belongs to Katelyn and which belongs to Paul and me... and no, Katelyn is not eating chocolate so her basket is chocolate free. Paul and I on the other hand wanted nothing but chocolate.
Katelyn's reaction upon seeing her basket. Ok, not really, but I thought the picture was cute.
The bunny was cute, but it became even better when Katelyn figured out she could eat the egg.
What's that saying... "Like father, like daughter..." Huh? I wonder if that applies...
Thankfully all these pictures were taken in the afternoon. On the way to Paul's house for dinner, Katelyn had a bit of an "accident." Needless to say, Paul's family did not get to see her in her Easter outfit. Good thing we have pictures.
Sorry, I ate the last of the Easter candy already. Oops.
ReplyDeleteShe is soooo adorable. I keep forgetting that they are only like a week apart. We should have a 'play date', I hear those are in fashion.
ReplyDelete