Thursday, December 16, 2010

Update

So people have been asking, and here is the answer: No, I have not had the baby yet.  She must be nestled inside pretty well.  Better yet, she's smart and is staying where it is warm.  We'll see what today and this weekend bring.  Hopefully, for my sake and my parents' sake (who came from San Diego and have been patiently staying at our house to help out for the last week) the weekend will bring a baby!

3 comments:

  1. I hope so too! Good luck Lor :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um that 100% sucks. and I can say, I know the feeling. Grace was 8 days late, and then they finally had to induce me. You should ask your DR if he'll induce you. baby is full term, it can't hurt. but I know most of the time, they like to try and let the baby come when it's ready and your body is ready...but with me...that never happened so I had to be induced. sorry about the wait, I know it is ultra sucky. but I hope you have a fun time with your parents and have a merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzer. Well, I hope for your sake that you are at the hospital right now :) Good luck Lori and Paul!!!

    ReplyDelete