Sunday, November 21, 2010

Realizations this Weekend

(From personal experience, enjoy!)

You know you're pregnant when...

1. You take a bath and your belly sticks out of the water, freezing cold, because it won't fit under the water.
2. You struggle to paint your toenails and with each second of bending and squirming you feel that much closer to going into labor, or throwing up, whichever comes first.
3. You wake up in the middle of the night to indigestion (aka-burning acid running UP your throat).
4. Random people come up to you in random places and put their hands on your stomach.
5. You bend over to pick up something off the floor and have to grunt because it hurts.
6. You walk out of the bathroom and sit down, only to feel like you already have to go again.
7. Most of your complaining to your husband is about a sore back and stretch marks.
8. People have the nerve to comment on your waddling.
9. All you desire to wear are stretchy pants.
AND
10. You crave ice cream every night, oh wait, that has been true for my whole life.  Guess I can't blame that one of the baby!  Oops!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this post. you are too cute and that is all SOOO true. I hated HATED when random peeps would touch my ginormous belly, becuase mine WAS ginormous. I mean it made me want to say to them "excuse me, do I go around touching the largest part of YOUR body?" haha.

    it was fun seeing you guys the other day. we should play sometime. i like you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Lori. Fortunetly, I haven't come that far yet. Unfortunetly, I can't hide from it much longer;) hehe. One tip for the stretch marks...use a lot of a thick lotion all over your belly, back, and boobs (not the nipples) every time you get out of the shower. Victoria secret lotion works great.

    ReplyDelete