Wednesday, April 18, 2018

December

December was spent running from one activity to the next, only now we had 4 kiddos in tow.  While life was busy, we all made sure to enjoy the sweet newborn snuggles.
The girls had a Read-A-Thon at school and since my parents were still visiting, I was able to leave Aubrey with my mom while my dad and I split up to their classrooms.  Zac got to tag along, too.
The kids were able to visit with Santa at our ward Christmas dinner.  Katelyn and Heather rattled off a list of things they wanted him to bring while Zac wouldn't even come within 5 feet of Santa.  Oh well.    
We had to say goodbye to my parents and settle into our new reality.  We were so grateful for their willingness to come visit us, watch the older kids, and do so many things around the house.  They never stop working!
 Oh, and I caught this little gem.  Family scriptures at night are never boring with this bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment