I'm back at it! I'll keep these posts short and let the pictures/videos do all the explaining.
In October:
1. Zac finished another tumbling class. He loved it and keeps asking to go back. I'm sure there will be another class in the future. Here's a short video with some of his activities:
3. On my 31st birthday, I reached the 33 week mark in pregnancy #4.
4. The girls brought their school pictures home and boy are they cute! I wanted to hang them on the wall but didn't want to leave Zac out, so with the help of photoshop, I created his own school picture.
5. The girls had a Fun Run at school so I went to cheer them on. Paul and I ran it last year, but there was no way I was running this year. The girls did great!
6. The kids enjoyed playing in the leaves at the neighbor's house.7. We took the kids to see the new My Little Pony movie. Zac was more interested in running up and down the aisles.
8. We went to a corn maze and had lots of fun!
9. Here's my 35 week pregnancy bump!
10. We had fun playing in some more leaves. Paul and I went on a much needed date. The kids pretended to be mom and dad for a night.11. We carved pumpkins and dressed up. Halloween sure was a lot of fun with these sassy witches and our Minion bunch.
Much more to come! Hope you enjoyed our flashback!















No comments:
Post a Comment