Thursday, April 13, 2017

February Recap

Well, I am still behind on this blog but I am going to keep chugging along.  Hope you are enjoying our little updates!

February started off with Paul and I attending a Military Ball.  It was so fun to dress up and have a night out.  The girls watched my every move while I was getting ready and they sure were jealous of my "fancy" dress and shiny heels.  I can only imagine what their closet is going to look like in 10 years.  Agh!
Heather's preschool group went on a field trip to the grocery store and they all loved it.  Zac's favorite part was getting a donut.  He meandered through the store munching away.  
For Valentine's, we were able to have a night away on the weekend before Valentine's Day.  It was a simple trip to Salt Lake City, but so nice to have some "us" time.  
February was a cold, wet month but that didn't stop Zac from having fun.  He loves his boots and the cold did not stop him.  One morning I couldn't find him, so I looked in the backyard and saw little foot prints.  The little stinker had snuck outside in his pjs.  But hey, at least he remembered to wear boots, even if they were Katelyn's.  He continues to be our adventurous explorer!
February was exciting, and life just keeps rolling.  Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment