We came up with a few games and had a blast! We decorated snowflakes, pinned the carrot on Olaf, and played with snow (aka Mini Marshmallows). I also made an Olaf cup throwing game but totally spaced it and forgot to have the kids play it. Oh well!
One of the moms also came to the party and face painted all the kids. She did an amazing job and the kids loved it!Katelyn requested an Elsa cake and so we came up with this design.
She was spoiled with presents and was so happy on her special day! Many thanks to all the friends that were able to come! Katelyn wanted to give her friends chocolate popcorn so we turned it into "snow" with some added goodies.
I forgot to take a picture of all the snowflakes we hung from the ceiling, but I did remember the door. I had fun cutting those out late at night.
I still cannot believe my baby is SIX! We love Katelyn and are so happy to have her in our family!






No comments:
Post a Comment