Wednesday, January 4, 2017

First Part of November

Although I dislike being behind schedule, I have to accept that that is my current life situation.  As such, I have been loving the phrase, "Better late than never!"  So, here is my update from the first part of November.

Paul and I were invited to a murder mystery dinner and loved dressing up.  Paul even went so far and grew out a mustache.  We had a lot of fun and are grateful for good friends!

Zac does all that he can to keep up with his sisters.  He was pretty proud of himself when he came running down the hall with all his bling bling.  Some day I am sure he will despise that I snapped a picture.  Oh well!

Katelyn was able to honor Paul at her school's Veteran's Day assembly.  She was so brave to get up in front of all the kids and parents!  She was a little quiet, but she did great!
Heather's preschool group went on a short field trip to the BYU dinosaur museum.  It is a small museum, but the kids still had fun.  Zac was able to tag along, too!
For one of our family date nights, we went bowling.  Everyone has become quite the bowlers.  I put together a short video of some of the highlights, including a few victory dances!
 Stay tuned for the rest of the update.  So far, life has been good!

No comments:

Post a Comment