Tuesday, July 19, 2016

June: Part 3

The kids have been working hard lately!  Katelyn finished up her online preschool and attended a graduation ceremony.  I should receive her test results in a few weeks although I am already confident that she learned so much!  I am in denial that kindergarten is right around the corner for her!  Heather helped me plan her birthday party (another future post) and the day could not come soon enough.  She was so excited!  Zac had and continues to cut more teeth, including his molars.  Poor guy has just been exhausted.  One minute he was playing on the floor, the next I found he covered his head with the blanket and fell asleep.  Another day he just passed out in my arms.  Growing up is tough but I am trying to remember these precious moments!  Where did my little babies go???

No comments:

Post a Comment