The kids lucked out and were invited to another birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. They were slightly more brave this time and sort of got closer to our friend, Chuck. Haha! I am sure I would have been creeped out if I were them.
Zac continues to be my little explorer. He is climbing more than ever, whether it be in something or up on something. He just can't be left alone!The weather has been warming up and the kids have been able to play outside. The girls are showing Zac all the cool tricks and I just know he will be running along side them in no time.
Throughout January and February the girls were able to take private swim lessons. The lessons were seriously the highlight of their week. We would stay and swim after classes so Zac got to swim, too.
They are all little fish!



No comments:
Post a Comment