Here is a quick run down of what we did:
1. We explored the Provo River - both at the top of the canyon and down by our house. In the video, listen for Heather's, "I did it!" It is by far one of the cutest things I have heard.
3. We took a trip to see the progress on the Provo City Center Temple one morning, and although we thought otherwise, received a text message that the Angel Moroni was being placed on top THAT afternoon. Ironic timing, but glad my parents were able to see it. (I went into labor with Katelyn the night the tabernacle caught fire, and my parents were here for that, so they feel connected to it.)
We all were thankful my parents made the long drive out to see us. I know it means a lot for the girls to spend time with family - both near and far.



No comments:
Post a Comment