So, in February, Katelyn completed yet another Tumbling class. I put together a couple clips of her on the bar because she loves to watch them. And well, you can watch them too:
Katelyn also completed the Start Smart Basketball class offered at the Provo Rec Center. She learned the basics and progressed to play in a scrimmage match on the last day of class. I am not sure basketball is her "thing" at the present moment, so we will keep exposing her to different activities. No need to isolate on one at her age. We all had fun though.
A little video from class:
Katelyn brought this paper to me one day. She said, "Meme (that's her way of saying Mommy), there's Daddy, Meme, Heather and Katelyn." I didn't even know she knew how to draw "people" let alone a family portrait. Paul is the one on top, upside down. I am the one underneath. Heather is the small one to the right. And Katelyn is on the bottom with "lots of hairs."
Then, finally, the anticipated day arrived and we picked Paul up from the airport. The girls were so excited. His bags didn't make it on the flight so Paul arranged for those to arrive at our house the next morning. But we were so glad daddy came home safely. While he was only gone for 2 weeks, any time away is a challenge. Its a good thing Paul always tells me, "I am a good single-mom."
We went on a bowling family date to celebrate some time together. Here is another video that I know the girls will watch on repeat for a few days:
We are just "so glad when daddy comes home. Glad as glad can be!"




Oh my goodness look at those people! You have a little artist on your hands! Your girls are adorable btw :)
ReplyDelete