At 11 months and 1 day old, Heather discovered walking. She just decided to "let go" I guess. 4 steps at first, then 7, and now I just don't even count. Still a little wobbly of course, but I am sure in just the wink of an eye she is going to running. I am not ready for this. Here is video proof:
Sunday, June 9, 2013
She's A Walkin'
There is no stopping this girl. Where has my little baby gone?
At 11 months and 1 day old, Heather discovered walking. She just decided to "let go" I guess. 4 steps at first, then 7, and now I just don't even count. Still a little wobbly of course, but I am sure in just the wink of an eye she is going to running. I am not ready for this. Here is video proof:
At 11 months and 1 day old, Heather discovered walking. She just decided to "let go" I guess. 4 steps at first, then 7, and now I just don't even count. Still a little wobbly of course, but I am sure in just the wink of an eye she is going to running. I am not ready for this. Here is video proof:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment