To celebrate Paul's return, we took a little family vacation to Salt Lake City, just to get away and spend some quality time together. I booked a hotel that had an indoor toddler water slide and it was a huge success with Katelyn.
Heather didn't quite know what was going on. This is all she cared about at the hotel. :)
We spent a day at the Hoogle Zoo, but guess what. I forgot my camera! I was seriously so bummed when I realized it. Here was Paul's reaction, "Well, I guess we don't have to worry about taking pictures." Can you tell that he loves my picture obsession? ;) The zoo was fun and I felt like we were really able to get close to the animals. It was definitely smaller than the San Diego Zoo, but with less people, it was really enjoyable.
On the way back from Salt Lake we stopped at Thanksgiving Point and visited the Farm Country. Katelyn had a blast feeding the horses and running from cage to cage. She even tried to climb up a cage at one point.
The adventures were fun and it was nice to not worry about cooking meals or cleaning the house. If only every day could be like that! ;)




No comments:
Post a Comment