Sunday, July 15, 2012

Count Your Blessings

Today was Heather's special day.  Paul was able to give Heather a beautiful father's blessing in church and then we had family and friends over for lunch.  The day was perfect.

(Side note: This dress is the same one my mom made for me when I was blessed way back when.)
It is hard to believe that Heather is 10 days old. Time has seriously gone by so fast and I believe that is because my parents have been here helping us, mainly Katelyn, adjust to another child. However, that all ended earlier tonight as my parents headed home.  Paul remarked to me once everyone was gone, "Well, I guess now we have to jump back into this parenting thing."  My parents have been such a help in taking care of Katelyn so that I can focus on Heather that we don't really know what it is like to have 2 children yet.  Tomorrow we shall find out though.  That is when the true test begins.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously she is just such a beautiful baby and katelyn looks so grown up! And it is amazing how much parents can help out but I'm sure you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete