Sunday, January 9, 2011
Making the Switch
As I am sure you know, our little girl was born last month. Before I post pictures and blog about the birth story, I am making our site PRIVATE! So if you would like to get little updates and read about our bundle of joy, send me a comment/email/facebook message with your email address and I will invite you to read our blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sign me up Beevin! lisamarie.clayson@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteMe too! ashleynoel19@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteLori, sign me up! I love staying up to date on everyone that I grew up with! DEAKL@Msn.com
ReplyDeleteHere is my e-mail: flakaflora04@gmail.com. Thanks can't wait to see pictures of your little one!
ReplyDeleteI would love to still be in the loop, Lori! I am so happy for you :) jessie.adams@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteI think i sent you a message so i can still follow your blog, but just in case... byu.cougar87@gmail.com
ReplyDelete